1 - Relaciona los siguientes carteles con el sitio donde los veas siguiendo el ejemplo.
1. car park - 2. pub - 3. restaurant - 4. airport - 5. shop
6. hotel - 7. library - 8. garage - 9. web page
2 - Completa cada frase con su correspondiente participio pasado.
|1. The beds in our room haven’t been yet.|
2. Do you think we’ll be to the party?
3. La Mansión del Inglés is so successful it will probably be into twenty different languages.
4. When our flat was last month, my laptop computer was .
5. I went to work early to go to the meeting yesterday and I realised that the date had been to the 13th February.
6. A new sports centre is being in front of our house and it’s completely spoiling our view of the sea.
7. When I saw my grandmother yesterday she told me she had been in the street on her way to bingo.
8. Cathy can’t use her office until next week as it’s being .
9. Elton John was in Pinner, Middlesex, England.
10. I thought the interview went well, but I still wasn’t the job.