viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

Poemas en ingles de Edgar allan poe

Poema en Ingles traducido de Edgar Allan Poe To my Mother

Because I feel that, in the Heavens above,
The angels, whispering to one another,
Can find, among their burning terms of love,
None so devotional as that of “Mother,”
Therefore by that dear name I long have called you
You who are more than mother unto me,
And fill my heart of hearts, where Death installed you
In setting my Virginia’s spirit free.

My mother my own mother, who died early,
Was but the mother of myself; but you
Are mother to the one I loved so dearly,
And thus are dearer than the mother I knew
By that infinity with which my wife
Was dearer to my soul than its soul-life.



A mi Madre

Porque siento que, en los cielos,
Los ángeles, susurrando entre sí,
Se puede encontrar, entre sus términos ardientes de amor,
Ninguno tan devocional como el de “Madre”,
Así que, por ese querido nombre largo que te he llamado
Tú, que eres más que madre para mí,
Y llena mi corazón de corazones, donde la muerte se ha instalado
Al establecer mi espíritu libre de Virginia.

Mi madre, mi propia madre, que murió pronto,
No era más que la madre de mí mismo, sino que
Si es la madre a la que yo tanto amaba,
Y por lo tanto son más caros que la madre que conocí
Por que el infinito con el que mi esposa
¿Era más caro a mi alma que su vida anímica.

Autor: Edgar Allan Poe

Post en: Poemas en Ingles, Poemas para Mamá | 1 Comentario »
Jun

1
Poema en Ingles de Edgar Allan Poe Romance

Romance, who loves to nod and sing,
With drowsy head and folded wing,
Among the green leaves as they shake
Far down within some shadowy lake,
To me a painted paroquet
Hath been a most familiar bird
Taught me my alphabet to say
To lisp my very earliest word
While in the wild wood I did lie,
A child with a most knowing eye.



Of late, eternal Condor years
So shake the very Heaven on high
With tumult as they thunder by,
I have no time for idle cares
Through gazing on the unquiet sky.
And when an hour with calmer wings
Its down upon my spirit flings
That little time with lyre and rhyme
To while away forbidden things!
My heart would feel to be a crime
Unless it trembled with the strings.

Autor: Edgar Allan Poe

Post en: Poemas en Ingles, Poemas de Amor | 1 Comentario »
May

31
Poema de amor en Ingles y traducido al Español I carry your heart with me

I carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet) I want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you.

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)



Traducción:

Poema Llevo tu corazón conmigo

Llevo tu corazón conmigo (lo llevo en
mi corazón) nunca estoy sin él (a cualquier lugar
que vaya, tu vas, mi querida, y todo lo hecho por mí es
lo que haces tú, mi amor).

Tengo miedo al destino (pues tú eres mi destino, mi amor)
no deseo ningún mundo (pues hermosa tú eres mi mundo, mi verdad)
y es que está todo lo que una luna siempre ha sido
y lo que un sol cantará siempre eres tú

Aquí el más profundo secreto que nadie conoce
(En este caso es la raíz de la raíz y el brote del brote
y el cielo del cielo de un árbol llamado vida; que crece
más alto que el alma puede esperar o una mente puede ocultar)
y esta es la maravilla que es mantener a las estrellas separadas.

Llevo tu corazón (lo llevo en mi corazón).

Autor: Edward Cummings Estlin

Post en: Poemas en Ingles, Poemas de Amor | 2 Comentarios »
Abr

13
Poema Me mentiste en ingles traducido al Español You lied to me

You played with my emotions
now all I can do is try to forget you
even though its not working
when I say I love you, its true.

After what we’ve been through…
I cant believe you
I gave you everything I could
I dont think other girls would
just seeing you smile,makes me happy
If I dont see you, I get crappy think
All of this over and I´ll be waiting.



Me mentiste

Jugaste con mis emociones
ahora todo lo que puedo hacer es tratar de olvidarte
y aunque no está funcionando
cuando digo Te quiero, es cierto.

Después de lo que hemos pasado
no puedo creerte
Yo te di todo lo que pude
No creo que otras chicas te lo darían
sólo ver tu sonrisa, me hace feliz
Si no te veo, me pongo mal
Todo esto y más estaré esperando.

Post en: Poemas en Ingles | 6 Comentarios »
Ene

7
Poema de Amor traducido al Español She Walks In Beauty

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o’er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling place.

And on that cheek, and o’er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!




Traducción al Español

Ella camina en la belleza

Ella camina en la belleza, como la noche
de clima sin nubes y cielos estrellados;
y todo lo que es lo mejor de oscuro y brillante
conoce en su aspecto y en sus ojos:
así suavizado para que la luz de licitación
que el cielo a día llamativos niega.

Una sombra más, un rayo de menos,
si la mitad de la alteración de la gracia sin nombre
que las ondas de árboles en cada cuervo,
o ilumina suavemente su rostro;
cuando los pensamientos serenamente dulces expresan
¿cómo pura, cómo su querida morada.

Y en esa mejilla, y sobre esa frente,
tan suave, tan tranquila, pero elocuente,
las sonrisas que ganan, los tintes que brillan,
sin embargo, hablan de días en el bien gastado,
una mente en paz con todos abajo,
un corazón cuyo amor es inocente!

Autor: Lord Byron

Post en: Poemas en Ingles, Poemas para ella | Sin comentarios »
Ene

7
Poema en ingles “Meeting” traducido al Español Meeting

Why do I look at you? Why do I touch you? What do I seek in you, woman,
That I should to meet you again?
Why must I sound once more your abysmal nothingness,
And draw up only pain?
Hard, hard, I stare at you watery ayes;
yet am not convinced, Now no more than ever before,
That they are only two mirrors reflecting the sky’s blank light,
That, and nothing more.

And I press my body against your body, as though I hoped to break
Clean through to another sphere;
And I strive to speak to you with a speech beyond my speech,
In which all things are clear;
Till exhausted I drown once more in your abysmal nothingness,
And the cold nothingness of me:

You, laughing and crying in this ridiculous room,
With your had upon my knee;
Crying because you think me perverse and unhappy; and laughing
To find our love so strange;
Our eyes fixed hard on each other in a last blind desperate hope
That the whole world might change.



Traducción en Español

Encuentro

¿Por qué te contemplo? ¿Por qué te toco? ¿Qué busco en ti, mujer,
que he de apresurarme para estar contigo una vez más?
¿Por qué debo sondear nuevamente tu nada abisal
Y extraer nada más que dolor?
Fijamente, fijamente miro tus ojos acuosos; pero no quedo más convencido
Ahora que alguna otra vez
De que sólo son dos espejos que reflejan la luz del firmamento,
Eso y nada más.

Y aprieto tu cuerpo contra mi cuerpo como si esperara abrirme una brecha
Directamente a otra esfera;
Y me esfuerzo por hablar contigo con palabras más allá de mí palabra,
En las que todas las cosas son claras,
Hasta que exhausto me hundo una vez más en tu nada abisal
Y la fría nada de mí:

Tú, riendo y llorando en este cuarto ridículo
Con tu mano sobre mi rodilla;
Llorando porque me crees perverso y desdichado; y riendo
Por hallar nuestro amor tan extraño;
Con la vista mutuamente clavada en una última esperanza, ciega y desesperada,
De que el mundo entero cambie. ”

autor: Conrad Aiken

Post en: Poemas en Ingles, Poemas de Amor | 7 Comentarios »
Dic

4
Mensaje de Papa Noel o Santa Claus en Ingles Message From Santa Claus

If it were in my powers,
I would bring peace and love,
to this world of ours,
but I don’t have magic enough,
I can cross the sky,
and pass by the stars.

But I can’t seem to stop,
any of hatred’s wars,
I see children on the street,
with no hope left,
in the eyes.

So many homeless people
with no where to sleep.

And my heart cries.

I can’t give the things they need,
oh But God I would try.



I’m only a fantasy,
that once took wings to fly,
some are deceived,
by the gifts that money can buy,
but those who truly believe,
see the gift with the heart,
not with the eye,
I sometime stop and go to my knees,
and pause,
and I too always pray,
That we will find a end to wars,
and live in peace one day.

For all those who believe in me,
I will continue my cause,
across the stars,
over the wars,
on Christmas Eve,
for the hearts that still believe,
in Santa Claus.

Autor: Judy Arline Puckett

Post en: Poemas de Navidad, Poemas en Ingles | 1 Comentario »
« Poemas

No hay comentarios: