domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

exercise about the adjective possessives

Rellena los espacios en blanco con el adjetivo posesivo que corresponda.
(My - your - his - his - her - its - our - their)

'You look very good, I like _____ shoes.' (your)

1. I live with boyfriend.
2. We have a very big balcony at the front of flat.
3. Thank you for the flowers. It was kind of you to remember birthday.
4. My dog is always licking balls.
5. Yesterday I saw Diana with husband. They were shopping with children.
6. When Craig gets home from work, he likes to wash face, take of work clothes and work on computer.
7. I want to buy flat. How much do you want for it?
8. Put the book in place on the shelf.
9. Nicole and Tom have sold house.
10. Who is that girl you work with? I can never remember name.


SOLUCIONES

No hay comentarios: